Our bucket lists seem to have become a regular thing now on Mummypinkwellies with both the summer and autumn bucket lists providing lots of ideas for things for us to do, so we’re going for it again with a Winter Bucket List. We managed most of the things on the autumn list but we are carrying over:
- Build a den under the dining table on a wet and rainy day.
- Go “eyebombing“ in the vegetable aisle at a local supermarket.
- Make S’mores over a real fire.
The additions for winter are also:
- Have a pyjama/movie day with Daddy.
- Do lots more Geocaching.
- Go on a winter picnic, blankets in the boot of the car, hot soup and lots of warm clothes.
- Take wintery story books to the woods and read them and search for their characters, I’m thinking Stick Man and Winnie the Pooh here.
- Bake yummy goodies for family and friends in the morning and go and deliver them in the afternoon.
- Drink home made hot chocolate from a flask in the woods, take a tray with marshmallows and yummy goodies to accompany like Keep Up With The Jones Family.
- Play with a winter tuff spot – bring the snow inside.
- Build a snow fort if we have a deep snow.
- Go sledding on a big hill.
- Make ice marbles, hopefully with more success this time than last.
- Have a snow ball fight.
- Blow bubbles in minus temperatures.
- Make snow angels.
- Go puddle jumping in our waterproofs.
- Get lots of heaters, warm towels and the hairdryer ready and go and play out in the garden in the rain on a not too cold day.
- Kids a.m. at the cinema.
- Visit one of the local castle grounds with Ben & Holly story book.
- Visit Coventry transport museum – completely free and open 7 days a week.
Let me know if you have a Winter Bucket List or you have any more suggestions for ours.